I think in this picture Eva Longoria depicts a woman of desire. Obviously because she's attractive, but I think her confidence shines through too, which from a woman's perspective is desirable in my opinion.
I think my choosing a woman of desire can coorelate with desire of a woman... Women see this all the time in magazines and on tv, and expect that this is what we should all look like. But it's not as easy as that so we desire to strive, even though it's not the healthiest desire I think it's realistic to say most women would desire to look like Eva.
I agree, women are constantly comparing themselves to each other and to the models and actresses in the media. I almost feel like it is now coded in our brains to feel this sense of desire toward being the "perfect woman." Though these thoughts and feelings are mostly unrealistic for most people it doesn't change their outlook on a desirable woman.
I also feel Eva is an Image of what women want to be! Is this a normal feeling? If so why, why do we want to be this person?
ReplyDeleteI think my choosing a woman of desire can coorelate with desire of a woman... Women see this all the time in magazines and on tv, and expect that this is what we should all look like. But it's not as easy as that so we desire to strive, even though it's not the healthiest desire I think it's realistic to say most women would desire to look like Eva.
ReplyDeleteI agree, women are constantly comparing themselves to each other and to the models and actresses in the media. I almost feel like it is now coded in our brains to feel this sense of desire toward being the "perfect woman." Though these thoughts and feelings are mostly unrealistic for most people it doesn't change their outlook on a desirable woman.
ReplyDeleteI stared our blog on our class website. Go to edit blogs and ours isn't published just saved so we can start answering questions.
ReplyDelete